EcoEasy, creators of Instagate, an award winning consumer and promotional product brand, is a fast growing company specializing in developing fun, unique, and eco-conscious products and services. If working in a fast pace, start-up environment with a lot of opportunity is something that you're ready for in your professional career, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to finding new prospects that are a great fit for our team.
Sales Development Representative (SDR):
- Develop understanding of our products, services, and capabilities.
- Research, generate and qualify leads (hitting or exceeding assigned quota) using email, phone, and internet software. Additionally, leads will be provided but there will also be an expectation for new business development.
- Utilize our CRM platform to keep track of progress with accounts along the sales pipeline. CRM must be updated constantly and accurately and SDR must be able to report progress on the CRM to keep management in the loop at all times.
- Clearly communicate between accounts and upper management. This may occur via e-mail, video conferences, and phone calls.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all customer requests including quotes, digitals, samples, and all other sales materials.
- Support sales leadership with business analysis and process recommendations.
- Actively manage leads and established accounts in an effort to generate sales that are of best fit for both the customer and the company.
- Work with accounts to achieve there goals the best way possible.
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, market strategies and sales techniques
- Work with management to prepare for upcoming product launches, marketing initiatives, and trade shows.
- Effective Communication Skills (i.e. great at listening, not just speaking)
- Extremely Organized | Detail Oriented
- Tech savvy, 2+ years CRM or equivalent, MS Office Suite, G-mail for business experience a must.
- B2B sales and e-Commerce experience a must
- Basic understanding of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) a plus
- Prior Sales Development or Telemarketing experience also a plus
- 4 year college degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited institution
- Willingness to travel a plus
- Ability to work trade shows a must
- Ambitious | Self-Motivated | Goal Oriented
- Positive | Outgoing | Energetic Attitude
Strong performance-based incentive packages, competitive salary
Social Media Marketer
- Help create innovative and engaging social content for all platforms using preexisting/newly developed assets (Facebook, Twitter, IG, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest); working with Creative and Design team to develop a unique visual style
- Generate new features, social tones and storytelling posts
- Work with marketing team to develop and distribute brand-appropriate content
- Monitor the social web, generating performance reports, making tactical decisions, and helping develop story angles based on our own content performance (using Facebook insights, Twitter Analytics, other social listening aggregators, etc.)
- Connect and build our audience and brand awareness across current and new platforms
- Develop a mix of daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal social campaigns
- Understand and report on the competitive landscape in the entertainment, news, and culture space
- Contribute as a thought leader on social landscape, best practices, and cultural happenings on all platforms digital
- Evaluate and recommend possible tools / vendor services for better data reporting and posting efficiency
- Strong writing, language and development skills: ability to search for creative ways to engage and inspire.
- Technical competency and ability to pick up new tools with ease — Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.).
- Ability to be flexible moving from creative side of marketing to the analytical side with the ability to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Ability to communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected audience.
- Collaborative – a team player with confidence to take the lead and guide others.
- Self-motivated. Generates genius ideas, takes initiative, and is resourceful. Very resourceful.
- Highly organized – practices superior time management. Excels at juggling multiple deadlines, quick turn-arounds and changing priorities.
- Confident and diligent. Obsessed with details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Strong professional and social network presence demonstrating creativity – immersed in social media (preferred – not required).
Strong incentive packages, competitive salary
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading: “New Job Applicant”. Please express your position of interest and social media profiles if applicable.